The shoreline preset gives you that classic teal & orange look without pushing the tones beyond reality.
Reduce the saturation of your blues if they look too much.
Adjust exposure and shadows to brighten and retain details.
Greens & Oranges
The Greens & Oranges preset works great for forest environments giving you that trendy deep, muted green look.
Exposure level may need adjusting for your images.
If the orange is too strong reduce the saturation.
If the green is too strong adjust yellow/green saturation.
The Moody Ocean preset gives you a calm, muted look while still retaining a pop of colour.
If you want to retain detail in the sky simply bring down the highlights
How to install
– Download the .dng file
– Open it up in Lightroom Mobile
– Click the 3 dots in the top right
– Select ‘Create Preset’ and name it (use the names I’ve given them if you’re feeling nice)
– Download the .xmp file
– In Lightroom open the presets toolbar on the left of the screen
– Click on the + icon and select ‘import presets’